The Mount Wilson Village Hall is located on The Avenue in the centre of the village of Mount Wilson, opposite the Mt Wilson/ Mt Irvine Rural Fire Brigade Fire Station.
The hall provides an important community focus for the local community. It serves as a general community hall and meeting place together with an emergency support and relief centre for residents, volunteers, and fire fighters during bushfires.
The small community library is open each Saturday from 10.00am to 11.00am.
The building was constructed in timber with an iron roof with funds raised by the Mount Wilson community in 1951 . In 1957 the property was transferred to Blue Mountains City Council under Section 526 of the Local Government Act 1919 and a Section 527 committee elected for the management of the hall. The Village Hall is classified as community land under the Local Government Act 1993.
In recent years a combination of council and community funds have been spent on gradually upgrading the Hall, improving the amenities and comfort of the Hall and making it ready for use if required as an emergency centre.